The Chocolodka Goddesses, Coco Éclair and Duchess of Durham,
offer recipes for dishes and potables that incorporate
Chocolodka, all developed and tested under the auspices of the
Chocolodka Foundation Culinary Laboratory.
Chocolodka Valentine Cupcakes
Contributed by Duchess of Durham
Spice up your Valentine Day by preparing this special Chocolodka treat. For those with no time to bake a fancy goods from scratch, yet crave a Chocolodka-laced experience you could ask for nothing better.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (without pudding – I use Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate)
- 1 box (3.75-ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix (I use fat free)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Chocolodka
- 1 (6-ounce) package dark chocolate chips
- Put everything in the bowl except for the chocolate chips.
- Mix for a few minutes until well combined.
- Fold in the Chocolate Chips.
- Pour batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes
Chocolodka Whip Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon Chocolodka
- In a large bowl whip the cream and sugar with an electric beater until thick.
- Beat in the Chocolodka and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
Yield: 3 cups
Plan B (my personal preference)
- Fat Free Cool Whip – 8 oz. container
- 2 -3 Tablespoons Chocolodka
- Add Chocolodka to Cool Whip stir.
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for spreading consistency.
- Take baked cupcakes and cut a hole in the center (do not cut all the way through).
- Fill with Chocolodka Whip Cream and frost with Buttercream Frosting.
- Decorate with Valentine Heart candy.
- Make cake as directed above.
- Put in greased Bundt pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- When cool, cut and top with Chocolodka Whip Cream and serve.