Leonard Cohen Live in Fredericton 12-inch Vinyl EP
The following information and the image atop this post are from Vintage Vinyl:
This Is A Record Store Day 2012 Indie-Exclusive Item!
This item will be available at the store on Saturday, April 21st, 2012, and online on Sunday, April 22nd, if any remain. Mail order requests will be filled first-come, first-served, while supplies last. We will make every effort to fill all orders, but as supplies extremely limited, we cannot guarantee all online orders will be filled.
Leonard Cohen – Live in Fredericton 12-inch Vinyl EP
1. “Dance Me To The End of Love”
2. “In My Secret Life”
3. “Heart With No Companion”
4. “Bird On The Wire”
5. “Who By Fire”
Record Store Day
From Consequence Of Sound:
Set for April 21st, this year’s edition already promised new, unreleased, or rare music from The White Stripes, The Flaming Lips, At The Drive-In, St. Vincent, Animal Collective, Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Feist and Mastodon, and Grouplove, among others. Here are some of the other notable releases:
– David Bowie’s 1972 hit single “Starman” b/w a recording of the track from his Tops of Pops performance will be reissued on a limted 7″ picture disc. A 7″ box containing “Starman” and “Suffragette City”, plus a 128-page photo book by Mick Rock, will also be available.
– Leonard Cohen will release his Live in Fredericton EP on vinyl.
– Jimmy Fallon will release his “Tebowie” tracks, “Tebowie” and “Reading Rainbow”, for the first time on 7″ vinyl.
– Bruce Springsteen will release the Wrecking Ball track “Rocky Ground” and a live version of “The Promise” on 7″ vinyl.
– Paul McCartney will reissue his first solo single, “Another Day”, b/w the B-Side “Oh Woman, Oh Why”, on an exclusive Record Store Day-only 7″.
– Refused will reissue their acclaimed LP The Shape of Punk to Come on limited edition colored vinyl.
– Sigur Rós will reissue their compilation album Hvarf/Heim on 150 gram, multi colored vinyl.
– Uncle Tupelo’s first three studio albums, 1990′s No Depression, 1992′s Still Feel Gone, and 1992′s March 16-20, 1992, will be reissued on 180 gram vinyl.
– Gorillaz’s collaborative track with James Murphy and Andre 3000, “DoYaThing”, will be released on limited-edition 10″ vinyl.
– Paul Simon’s Graceland 25th Anniversary edition will be available on vinyl.
– Patti Smith’s 1975 debut, Horses, will be reissued on vinyl.
– Janis Joplin’s 1971 album, Pearl, will be reissued in an extremely rare mono format. Also available will be a companion vinyl, Highlights from The Pearl Sessions, featuring several previously unreleased and almost-never-heard alternate takes and early versions of classic songs.
– Lou Reed’s solo album Transformer and live album Rock ‘n’ Roll Animal will be reissued on vinyl.
– Iggy and the Stooges’ classic LP Raw Power will be reissued on vinyl, with both the 1973 David Bowie mix and the 1997 Iggy Pop mix, along with a 16 page book.
– Grateful Dead’s previously unavailable Dark Star: Europe ’72 Olympia Theatre – Paris, France 5/4/72 will be released on vinyl for the first time. 4,200 copies will be available.
– Wilco’s latest LP, The Whole Love, will be available in a special “very” limited deluxe box set
– Eddie Vedder will release a two-track 7″ comprised of live Pearl Jam covers, “Love Boat Captain” and “Wishlist”, recorded during his Ukelele Songs tour last year.
– Ryan Adams will release a 7″ contain two Bob Mould covers, “Heartbreak A Stranger” and “Black Sheets Of Rain”, recorded during a tribute concert in Los Angeles last November.
– Devo will release a live album called Live in Seattle 1981. The 2-LP set was cut from a cassette recording of Devo show in Seattle, WA show in November 1981. Devo archivist Michael Pilmer (aka Devo-Obsesso), found the tape in a shoebox full of cassettes in Bob No 2’s home fifteen years ago, which he immediately transferred it to DAT.
– Phish will reissue their first album, Junta, in two different deluxe LP configurations, including one (Pollock Version) which features a new piece of art by the original artists.
– Pete Townshend will release the Quadrophenia Demos Part 2 on 10″ vinyl.
– Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros will release two non-album tracks, “One Love To Another”/” A Note To The American Democrat”.
– Danny Brown will finally release his standout album XXX as a two-LP 12″ vinyl, with a bonus white 7″ vinyl.
– Childish Gambino will release his single “Heartbeat” on 12″ red vinyl.
– Gary Clark Jr. will release HWUL Raw Cuts Vol. 1, featuring new live tracks “Third Stone From The Sun/You Love Me Like You Say” and “Bright Lights”.