Those of you who enjoy Heck Of A Guy posts but don’t visit our sibling site, DrHGuy, may be missing out on more than you know.
Since October 1, 2012, 601 posts have been published at DrHGuy. During that same period, 170 posts appeared at Heck Of A Guy.
While some content is shared on both sites, DrHGuy posts tend to be less prolix and more visual. Even when photos of a concert, for example, are displayed on both sites, the shots are more plentiful and in larger format on DrHGuy. And the material there ranges from analyses of performances, music, and poetry to the truly quirky, including such categories as Leonard Cohen On Tattoos,
Cohen-Bieber Compared, and Leonard Cohen Barefoot.
The following sampling is a fraction of entries posted in the past week exclusively at DrHGuy.
- Closeup View Of Leonard Cohen Old Ideas 2012 World Tour Sterling Silver Ring
- Marianne In Hydra – Photo By Leonard Cohen
- Minneapolis Memory Of Leonard Cohen: “Super Nice Guy, Genius”
- 2012 Leonard Cohen Ottawa Concert: “A show full of life, grace, humor, and stanzas matured over the years”
- Photo: Leonard Cohen – Bordeaux, Morning Of November 7th 1980
- What To Do In New York City On The Night Between The Two Leonard Cohen Concerts
- Leonard Cohen: “I love to see you dancing in the aisle” – London, Ontario 2012
- Video: Judy Collins Talks About Leonard Cohen – Their Meeting & Him Walking Off The Stage Of His First Performance
- France Joli Official Video “Hallelujah” Original Mix
- Photo: Subject – Dominique Issermann; Photographer – Leonard Cohen
- Listen To Leonard Cohen Road Manager Joey Carenza Interview On Leonard Cohen, Touring, Photography, ADD, Dyslexia, …
- “Poor Leonard Cohen, he had a tippy tummy”
- Leonard Cohen At Quebec Soundcheck – Dec 2, 2012
- Leonard Cohen Photo Illustrates His Inability To Find Rhyme For Orange, Skating Around On Bullets, Rejection Of Forest Ranger & Neurosurgeon Careers …
- Photos: Leonard Cohen At Work – Toronto Dec 4, 2012
- “Cohen’s recitations feel like religious ceremonies. That may not be an accident”
- Leonard Cohen: So Long, Marianne – And Guess What?
- Listen To Sylvie Simmons Talk About Her Leonard Cohen Biography – Catskill Review Of Books
- Leonard Cohen, after intermission in Ottawa “I’m pleased I didn’t go home because it’s just 2 hours down the road from a good bagel.”
Now, can you really afford to miss this kind of stuff? DrHGuy is open 24 hours a day for your entertainment, education, and edification.